Thursday 22 September 2016

Katie Price suffers embarrassing wardrobe malfunction as her chest almost bursts out of her top at BBC Radio 2 studios

SHE made a name for herself as a glamour model and now eight boob jobs later, Katie Price still has what it take to turn heads with her chest.
The 38-year-old put on eye-popping display as she arrived at the BBC Radio 2 studios today in a tiny vest top – minus a bra.

The mum-of-five, who looked more like glamour model alter-ego Jordan than ‘The Pricey’, almost risked showing off more than she intended though as she struggled to contain her enhanced chest.
Aware of her top slipping dangerously low, Katie could be seen yanking it up as she set about promoting her latest autobiography – Reborn.
Despite the flimsy top, the businesswoman looked laid back as she teamed it with a pair of ripped white jeans while her hair was tied off her face in a messy ponytail.
Katie unveiled her new breasts back in July, less than a year after she returned to her natural bust size.
In 2015 the star – who is married to Kieran Hayler – shocked fans when she removed all traces of implants for the first time in 16 years, following medical complications with her last ones.
But despite saying she loved her natural look – she soon went under the knife once again.
Speaking on Loose Women earlier in the summer, she revealed: “I was all healed and ready for the final procedure on my boobs. The surgeon said to me, ‘What size do you want? Same implants, a little bit bigger or bigger?’
“And me being impulsive, I just went, ‘Oh go bigger then!’ Maybe it’s the Gemini in me. Normal size they put in is like a 275(cc) or a 375(cc).
She continued: “Mine are a little bit bigger than that, they’re 1050. But my body is used to it, I have been bigger.”
But while Katie loves her new boobs, she said her husband Kieran wasn’t bothered about them, while her mother Amy has told her off for having more cosmetic surgery.
She went on to admit her old clothes no longer fit her but she boasted she can just ditch her bra – which is exactly what these pictures show she has done.
She said: “I got used to having smaller boobs and all my clothes were all size 10 or 12 and now I’m a 16 again. I don’t wear a bra, because they’re so pert!
“I don’t have them out, they’re just for me. Kieran is not into boobs at all, and my mum’s always telling me off for everything and I’m like, ‘Shut up Mum, you want your face done!’
Katie continued: “She’ll kill me for saying that but it is true. But everyone is always having a go at me, they’re like, ‘Leave yourself alone for five minutes.’ ”
And claiming she has gone under the surgeon’s knife for the final time, she added: “That’s it now, I don’t need any more surgery unless anyone thinks I can improve something. But no there’s no babies, no surgery I’m back to the old Katie Price again, on a mission to do my thing.”

No comments:

Post a Comment